Thanksgiving Basket Project
Kenwood PTA is requesting items to add to our baskets for this year’s Thanksgiving Basket Project. We plan to feed 20 of our Kenwood families this year. Last year it was a success and we are hoping this year will be as well.
Below are the items that we are requesting students bring in each grade.
- Kindergarten – Spicer and Choi
- A package of cookies (Chips Ahoy/Oreos)
- 1st Grade – May and Siebert
- A box of instant mashed potatoes
- 2nd Grade – Nikki, Ellen, Merkle
- A can of cranberry sauce/jelly
- Gifted – Mrs. Tee & Mrs. Norcross
- A container of juice
- 3rd Grade – Maa and Holleman
- A jar of gravy
- 4th Grade – Nilles, Lienhardt and Meyer
- 2 cans of vegetables and 1 can of fruit
- 5th Grade – Rome and Murphy
- A box of stuffing
Students can turn these items into their teacher. We are asking students to bring the items in on or before Friday, November 13, 2015.
Thank you for your support!
Questions: Contact Terra Larsen, email@example.com